Saturday, 15 October 2016
Sunday, 9 October 2016
Wednesday, 5 October 2016
30 Motivational Sales Quotes to Inspire SuccessWhat is it that separates good salespeople from great salespeople?
Salespeople have one of the hardest jobs in the world to do. They deal with rejection on a daily basis. Making a sale comes down to powering through call after call, email after email, and ‘no’ after ‘no’.
But, the greatest salespeople, thinkers, and leaders have also dealt with rejection, fear and hard times. They stepped out of their comfort zones and took a chance, succeeding in the face of failure.
Take a moment to read through some of the greatest motivational sales quotes ever spoken. Keep them in mind on your next call for a little extra drive.
Close more sales by applying the right closing techniques. Download my 23 Closing Techniques Battlecard.
1) “Approach each customer with the idea of helping him or her to solve a problem or achieve a goal, not of selling a product or service.” – Brian Tracy
2) “If you are not taking care of your customer, your competitor will.” – Bob Hooey
3) “You don’t need a big close as many sales reps believe. You risk losing your customer when you save all the good stuff for the end. Keep the customer actively involved throughout your presentation, and watch your results improve.” – Harvey Mackay
4) “Either you run the day or the day runs you.” – Jim Rohn
5) “Make a customer, not a sale.” – Katherine Barchetti
6) “Keep your sales pipeline full by prospecting continuously. Always have more people to see than you have time to see them.” – Brian Tracy
7) “A goal is a dream with a deadline.” – Napoleon Hill
8) “Your attitude not your aptitude will determine your altitude.” – Zig Ziglar
9) “The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.” – Vince Lombardi
10) “Your life can only get better when you do. Do something every day to improve your key skill areas.” – Brian Tracy
11) “If you are not moving closer to what you want in sales (or in life), you probably aren’t doing enough asking.” – Jack Canfield
12) “To build a long-term, successful enterprise, when you don’t close a sale, open a relationship.” – Patricia Fripp
13) “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.” – Jim Rohn
14) “Begin always expecting good things to happen.” – Tom Hopkins
15) “Timid salesmen have skinny kids.” – Zig Ziglar
16) “Dream big! There are no limitations to how good you can become or how high you can rise except the limits you put on yourself.” – Brian Tracy
17) “Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.” – Tony Robbins
18) “Sales success comes after you stretch yourself past your limits on a daily basis.” – Omar Periu
19) “Expect the best, prepare for the worst, capitalize on what comes.” – Zig Ziglar
20) “Sales are contingent upon the attitude of the salesman – not the attitude of the prospect.” – W. Clement Stone
21) “Value the relationship more than the quota.” – Jeff Gitomer
22) “Nothing is particularly hard if you divide it into small jobs.” – Henry Ford
23) Statistics suggest that when customers complain, business owners and managers ought to get excited about it. The complaining customer represents a huge opportunity for more business.” – Zig Ziglar
24) “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is to try just one more time.” – Thomas Edison
25) “Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.” – George Addair
26) “Don’t worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don’t even try.” – Jack Canfield
27) “There’s no lotion or potion that will make sales faster and easier for you – unless your potion is hard work.” – Jeffery Gitomer
28) “Always do your best. What you plant now, will harvest later.” – Og Mandino
29) “Keep yourself positive, cheerful and goal-oriented. Sales Success is 80% attitude and only 20% aptitude.” – Brian Tracy
30) “Develop and attitude of gratitude. Say ‘Thank you’ to everyone you meet for everything they do for you.” – Brian Tracy
4 Steps to Show Appreciation Over the HolidaysIt’s the perfect time of year to be thankful…
Even in the midst of the greatest difficulties you will experience in life, you can find things for which you are truly grateful.
In fact, if you take a piece of paper and begin to write down the parts of your life you are grateful for…
You may be amazed at how many items appear on your list.
With the holiday season upon us, it’s a great time to show appreciation to coworkers, employees, and loved ones. By developing an attitude of gratitude, you will become warmer, friendlier, and increase your own self-esteem.
An attitude of gratitude causes you to be more sensitive and aware of people around you. The more gratitude you have, the more gratitude you express, the better and more positive your personality is, the higher your self-esteem becomes, the more popular and liked you are by all the people around you.
Different Ways to Show GratitudeOver the holidays, develop the habit practicing the four A’s:
The habit of feeling and expressing gratitude to people, for all of the things in your life that you should be grateful for, has a wonderful effect on your personality.
How To Make Others Feel ImportantOne of the deepest needs in human nature is to feel valuable and important.
By developing an attitude of gratitude, you begin doing everything possible to raise the person’s self-esteem and help them to like themselves even more.
You should imagine this holiday season that every person is wearing a sign around his or her neck, all day long, that says, ‘‘Make me feel important.’’In every interaction with every single person, you should respond to this basic human request. You should always be looking for ways to make people feel important and valuable as parts of your life.
Since the holidays are beginning, it is also a good time to take a moment for yourself and decide right now what you want to learn and take action.
Click here to download my 14-Step Goal-Setting System for 2016.
How to Show Appreciation Using the Four A’sThere are four key behaviors that you can practice over the holidays, and every day after to make people feel important.
They all begin with the letter A:
1) AppreciationHave an attitude of gratitude and take every opportunity over the holiday season to thank each person for everything that he or she does, small or large, in the process of carrying out their duties.
Every time you develop an attitude of gratitude and say, ‘‘Thank you,’’ to a person, 3 major things happen:
- Their self-esteem goes up.
- They feel better and more valuable.
- They’re even more motivated to do more of the things for which they received appreciation in the first place.
2) ApprovalThe second way to make people feel valuable over the holiday season is to express approval.
Give praise and approval on every occasion for every accomplishment of whatever size. Give praise for every good effort. Give praise for every good suggestion or idea. Especially, praise people when they do something that goes above and beyond the call of duty.
- Praise immediately
- Praise specifically
- Praise regularly
3) AdmirationThe third self-esteem building behavior you can practice is admiration.
As Abraham Lincoln said, ‘‘Everybody likes a compliment.’’Continually compliment people on their traits, such as punctuality and persistence.
This holiday season, compliment people on their accomplishments, both at work and in their private lives. Every time you admire something about another person, you raise that person’s self-esteem and make them feel happier.
4) AttentionThe fourth behavior, perhaps the most important of all over the holiday season, is the behavior of attention.
This simply means that you:
- Listen patiently
- Listen quietly
- Listen calmly
- Listen thoughtfully
- Listen without interrupting
Be Thankful Over The HolidaysOver the holiday season, think of the wonderful experiences you’ve had in the past, the lessons you’ve learned, the books you’ve read, the movies you’ve seen, the songs you’ve heard, and the foods you have eaten.
Think of the places that you have visited and the experiences that you have had in your travels and work.
Look back over the years that have passed and look at the years ahead.
Think about the opportunities you have lying ahead of you, and you will be amazed at how many things you have in your life for which you can be truly grateful.
Things You Can Always Be Grateful For…No matter what your condition, you can be grateful for all of your senses, for the miracles of sight, sound, touch, taste, smell, and feeling. You can be thankful for the functioning of your body and for the health of your limbs. You can be grateful for the incredible gift of the life that you have lived up until now, and the great life that lies ahead of you.
Take the Time to ReflectDuring the holidays while sitting alone in your room, think about your current blessings and of reasons to be truly grateful.
Develop an attitude of gratitude and practice the four A’s to show your gratitude towards your loved ones, coworkers, and employees.
26 Motivational Quotes That Will Inspire SuccessThe way you think and feel about yourself, including your beliefs and expectations about what is possible for you, determines everything that happens to you. When you change the quality of your thinking, you change the quality of your life, sometimes instantly.
You have complete control over only one thing in the universe — your thinking! You can decide what you are going to think in any given situation. Your thoughts and feelings determine your actions and determine the results you get. It all starts with your thoughts.
Motivational Quotes For a Better 2016I’ve compiled a list of some of the best motivational quotes for the new year so you can start the year by taking control of your thoughts, thinking positively and setting new goals!
1) “The way get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” -Walt Disney
2) “The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.” -Winston Churchill
3) “Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” -Will Rogers
4) “You learn more from failure than from success. Don’t let it stop you. Failure builds character.”- Unknown
5) “It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up.”- Vince Lombardi
6) “If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.”- Steve Jobs
7) “People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.”- Rob Siltanen
8) “Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.”- Og Mandino
9) “Entrepreneurs are great at dealing with uncertainty and also very good at minimizing risk. That’s the classic entrepreneur.”- Mohnish Pabrai
10) “We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated.”- Maya Angelou
11) “Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Wishing is not enough; we must do.”- Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
12) “Imagine your life is perfect in every respect; what would it look like?”- Brian Tracy
13) “We generate fears while we sit. We overcome them by action.”- Dr. Henry Link
14) “Whether you think you can or think you can’t, you’re right.”- Henry Ford
15) “Security is mostly a superstition. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.”- Helen Keller
16) “The man who has confidence in himself gains the confidence of others.”- Hasidic Proverb
17) “The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.”- Franklin D. Roosevelt
18) “Creativity is intelligence having fun.”- Albert Einstein
19) “What you lack in talent can be made up with desire, hustle and giving 110% all the time.”- Don Zimmer
20) “Do what you can with all you have, wherever you are.”- Theodore Roosevelt
21) “Develop an ‘Attitude of Gratitude’. Say thank you to everyone you meet for everything they do for you.”- Brian Tracy
22) “You are never to old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.”- C.S. Lewis
23) “To see what is right and not do it is a lack of courage.”- Confucious
24) “Reading is to the mind, as exercise is to the body.”- Brian Tracy
25) “Fake it until you make it! Act as if you had all the confidence you require until it becomes your reality.”- Brian Tracy
26) “The future belongs to the competent. Get good, get better, be the best!”- Brian Tracy
Thanks for reading my favorite motivational quotes of this year. I wish you a wonderful year.